Nicholas, Donovan, and I had a great trip to Wisconsin. We were gone for a week and saw lots of family - from both the Dums and Shoulberg sides (mom, dad, brothers Chris and Donovan, Grandma and Grandpa Dums, Grandma Shoulberg, Aunt Beth and Uncle Scott, Aunt Kris and Uncle Ernie, and Uncle Dennis and his friend Katie). It was great to see everyone.
The boys were great travelers, and thankfully we had lots of help at the airport (gate passes for Doug, Donovan, and my mom and dad)!

Donovan and G.G. (playing one of her favorite games, Scrabble)

Cuddles with Molly. She is extremely gentle with both of the boys!

Nicholas was a bit spoiled by his Grandma and Grandpa. I don't think I've ever seen someone eat a Dove bar quite so slowly.

Nicholas' second trip to the candy store. He knew exactly what to do...

Nicholas helping G.G. with an early birthday cake.

Great Grandma Dums - making a mess! : )

Chris, Donovan, Dad, Nicholas, Grandpa, and I went fishing on the Chippewa Flowage.

The "Big One"! Most of the fish we caught were quite small. Grandpa did, however, have a big fish (either Musky or Northern) catch one of his Bluegills. He didn't quite get it to the boat.

Donovan loves to dance with his Grandma.

And he loves to hang out with his Grandpa.

Relaxing with Great Grandpa.

And with Great Grandma.

We also went fishing on a small lake in the Chequamegon Forest. Lots of fish... Glad the little boys and I were in the other boat.

Donovan's first fish. He was a little nervous about fishing -- and very, very tired.

We left the lake before Chris and Donovan, and brought Molly home with us.

Nicholas - about to get tickled by G.G.

Our last day...


Here are more pictures from our week in Wisconsin.
The boys were great travelers, and thankfully we had lots of help at the airport (gate passes for Doug, Donovan, and my mom and dad)!
Donovan and G.G. (playing one of her favorite games, Scrabble)
Cuddles with Molly. She is extremely gentle with both of the boys!
Nicholas was a bit spoiled by his Grandma and Grandpa. I don't think I've ever seen someone eat a Dove bar quite so slowly.
Nicholas' second trip to the candy store. He knew exactly what to do...
Nicholas helping G.G. with an early birthday cake.
Great Grandma Dums - making a mess! : )
Chris, Donovan, Dad, Nicholas, Grandpa, and I went fishing on the Chippewa Flowage.
The "Big One"! Most of the fish we caught were quite small. Grandpa did, however, have a big fish (either Musky or Northern) catch one of his Bluegills. He didn't quite get it to the boat.
Donovan loves to dance with his Grandma.
And he loves to hang out with his Grandpa.
Relaxing with Great Grandpa.
And with Great Grandma.
We also went fishing on a small lake in the Chequamegon Forest. Lots of fish... Glad the little boys and I were in the other boat.
Donovan's first fish. He was a little nervous about fishing -- and very, very tired.
We left the lake before Chris and Donovan, and brought Molly home with us.
Nicholas - about to get tickled by G.G.
Our last day...
Here are more pictures from our week in Wisconsin.
No comments:
Post a Comment