This summer has seemed to be either very rainy or very hot, with not much in between. With the hot and sunny weather, we've been spending a lot of time finding water. We took the following pictures on a recent canoe trip up the Ompompanoosuc River (a tributary of the Connecticut River). The boys love the water.




I've started my series of work-related site visits. While I was away on my first trip (Tennessee), Doug took two days off to spend time with the boys. They did many of the boys favorite things, including a trip to the ocean and meeting up with Beth and Max.

The carnival came to Norwich, VT this past weekend. I'm not sure how much more "rickety" it could be, but the boys really love the rides.




Finally, we've taken the boys to the Montshire Museum of Science several times lately. They love playing inside, and really love the water exhibits outside.


I've started my series of work-related site visits. While I was away on my first trip (Tennessee), Doug took two days off to spend time with the boys. They did many of the boys favorite things, including a trip to the ocean and meeting up with Beth and Max.
The carnival came to Norwich, VT this past weekend. I'm not sure how much more "rickety" it could be, but the boys really love the rides.
Finally, we've taken the boys to the Montshire Museum of Science several times lately. They love playing inside, and really love the water exhibits outside.
| From July 2010 |
To see other pictures, click on the link below the final picture, or the album below.
No comments:
Post a Comment