It's hard to believe it's the end of June, and I'm again playing catch-up with pictures.
Nicholas and Donovan continue to love lying with Lily in their beds... usually there are arguments over who gets Lily first, but I finally figured out that they are pretty good at sharing her in one bed. You can't tell it from this picture, but Lily loves Donovan's magic sleep blanket.
The kids can now all take a bath together. Lily can sit by herself and the boys can help hold on to her.
Nicholas continues to climb everything he possibly can, including railings.
We had a great visit with Beth, Dave, Nathan, Benji, and Max early in the month. Nathan has learned to ride his bike without training wheels - and all of the boys enjoyed cruising on wheeled devices of one sort or another.
I thought Nathan's skills might inspire Nicholas to try his bike without training wheels... but he wasn't too fond of it and quickly returned to his over-reliance on his training wheels. Meanwhile, Donovan and Lily watched from the comfort of the wagon.
A couple of interesting quotes from Nicholas...
Nicholas is covered in bruises from all sorts of things. The other day Nicholas told Doug that a new bruise happened when he was riding in the garage. Doug asked him what he hit, and Nicholas responded with, "Well, Daddy, I think it was the floor."
Yesterday, Nicholas came back from Storr's Pond after going there with Katie (our friend and babysitter). When he told us what he did at Storr's Pond, he excitedly told us about a fish he found. He then commented, "I thought it was just sleeping, but Katie told me it was dead."

1 comment:
I love the bathtub picture! Lily is getting so big!!
Post a Comment