Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving in Wisconsin

We had a very nice time in Wisconsin for the week of Thanksgiving. I think that Mom and I spent the entire week cleaning the house (over and over again)! With lots of hunters and lots of kids, it sure got dirty quickly. The highlights of the trip were spending time with family, of course. All of the kids were able to spend time playing outside - which they absolutely loved - and it was great to be able to spend some time with Malu. Malu, Mom, and I even had a ladies night off and went to see a movie - about vampires and werewolves! (We spent most of the time laughing at the movie-goers...). And, we had a lot of fun playing with the puppies. Mom and Dad have one, as do Sarah and Donovan. We also had an enjoyable evening in Duluth - seeing the Christmas lights display. As always, it was wonderful to be home.















From Wisconsin - Thanksgiving 2011


For more pictures, see the slideshow below, or click on the link below the last picture.

No comments: