Easter weekend was beautiful up here. Doug's parents flew up to celebrate with us. We spent Saturday at a beach in northern New Hampshire and met up with Doug's sister and her family, as well as Doug's aunt. The ocean was beautiful and the cove that we spent most of our time at was quite warm. We all (including the boys) helped Doug's mom collect seaweed for her Seaweed Art "business".
Sunday morning came early, as did the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny hid eggs in the house, as well as outside. It even had eggs that were "just for Donovan". Donovan had a head start on egg collecting (because Nicholas had snuck outside so many times to survey egg hiding spots). I don't know if I've ever seen Nicholas run faster across our yard!
All in all, it was a great weekend.
Egg Decorating....



Saturday at the Beach...






Back at our place...

Easter morning...






Easter afternoon (some playground time and a pre-birthday party for Wayne/Bapa)...




Sunday morning came early, as did the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny hid eggs in the house, as well as outside. It even had eggs that were "just for Donovan". Donovan had a head start on egg collecting (because Nicholas had snuck outside so many times to survey egg hiding spots). I don't know if I've ever seen Nicholas run faster across our yard!
All in all, it was a great weekend.
Egg Decorating....



Saturday at the Beach...





Back at our place...
Easter morning...






Easter afternoon (some playground time and a pre-birthday party for Wayne/Bapa)...



No comments:
Post a Comment