We spent just under a week in Wisconsin over the Thanksgiving break. The weather was chilly, but we found many opportunities to get the kids outside to play. And, while everyone hunted hard, the deer were certainly hard to find.
The view from the River House.
The boys at the South edge of the property.
Spreading some corn for our deer. Our deer camera caught several does and a very small buck.
Lily ready to spend the night at the River House.
The view we woke up to!
Dad, Chris, Ray, and Donovan
Great Grandpa took us out for dinner - always a fun time to get everyone in the same place!
Great Grandpa also took us out to lunch. The kids had so much fun together!
I am so impressed with these four boys. They did a great job in the woods. Donovan had his first experience of getting lost. Apparently I was much more worried than he was. About 3/4 of the way through the Spider Lake property, I realized he was lost - and then ran back through the woods - yelling for him. I found him happily playing on a frozen mud puddle next to the car. All four of the boys stayed much closer to Malu and I on their second attempt at crossing the property.
Lily turned 5 on Thanksgiving Day.
The lunchtime party group.
Lily with all of the Dums cousins - at the dinner time party!
Grandma and Nadya
Kenai playing catch with a balloon.
Nadya and Uncle Chris











No comments:
Post a Comment